Location: Bangkok, Thailand (Remote)
We're looking for a passionate software engineer to join our remote team of engineers that build our platform and service our clients to deliver engaging ecommerce experiences for their brands.
As a Software Engineer, you will:
- Work with our engineering team to be engaged and actively contribute in our software development process.
- Use Docker and Git to manage applications in your local development environment to run our various Django projects.
- Work on and implement all things Django, including apps, models, templates, also Celery, Nginx, Ansible and other tools that are used with Django deployments.
- Write complex apps while maintaining a high level of unit test coverage to prevent feature regression.
- Perform code reviews and use Gitflow branching model to stay in sync with the team.
- Follow agile development methodologies (Scrum) to take part in daily standup calls with our 2 week sprint cycles.
- Work experience with MVC applications Python/Django, Ruby on Rails, or Java/Spring.
- Deep Experience with Django is a big plus.
- Ability to work in the technical stack, delivering quality code both on the frontend and backend.
- Experience with unit testing and maintinaing high levels of code coverage.
- Highly motivated and passionate about what you work on.
- Be able to learn new things. Love to do the research and make it happen.
- Experience with Ansible and AWS Cloudformation a plus but not required.
- Thai Nationality