Agile Product Owner
Location: Bangkok, Thailand (Remote)
We're looking for a passionate and experienced Product Owner to join our product development team, building our platform and delivering engaging ecommerce experiences for our customers and their users.
- Concept leader and active contributor in the agile product development life cycle, from the initial idea, development, and support.
- Translate business objectives and customer feedback into high-quality product requirements in collaboration with design and development teams, including consolidating and analyzing feedback to prioritize items in the product backlog.
- Assess risks, identify optimal pathways, and use data to inform decisions.
- Work in conjunction with stakeholders and engineering teams to ensure clear communication of features, requirements, and timelines. Identify potential impediments and their solutions in the workflow and implement new processes to optimize the development process.
- Assist in writing, updating, and maintaining technical documentation to support and guide users of our platform and tools.
- Experience working in web application product development, or extensive experience with ecommerce platforms on the back end.
- Experience in software development methodologies, including agile project ownership or agile development.
- Strong problem solving and critical analysis skills with an ability to lead technical discussion with engineering teams and spearhead initiatives.
- Deep understanding of web application architectures, APIs and software engineering processes.
- Ability to learn new things and concepts; passion for doing research and actualizing development goals.
- Highly motivated and passionate about projects you work on.
- Previous experience as an Agile Product Owner or CSPO certification is a bonus.
The product development team is loosely based in Bangkok, Thailand. Qualified candidates must be available to work during the same hours as the team for efficient communication.